Who we are
Our website address is: https://aucja.com.
1. The privacy of visitors to our website www.aucje.com is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
B. Collection of Personal Data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. computer information, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views, and site navigation paths;
3. information, such as the e-mail address, that you provide when registering on our website;
4. information that you enter when creating a profile on our website;
5. the e-mail address you provide to set up subscriptions to our e-mails or newsletters;
6. information that you enter when using the services on our website;
7. information that is generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information about the services you use through our website;
9. information published on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including username, photos, content of posted ads;
10. information contained in any correspondence you send us by e-mail or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you submit to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using Your Personal Information
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
1. administering our website and business;
2. personalizing our website for you;
3. enabling the use of services available on our website;
4. provisioning services through our website;
5. sending non-marketing commercial communications;
6. sending e-mail notifications that you have requested;
7. sending our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
8. sending you marketing information about our business that we believe may be of interest to you, if you have consented to it, by email or other technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications)
9. deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
10. to keep our website secure and to prevent fraud;
11. verifying compliance with the terms and conditions of using our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service); and
12. other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it and otherwise use it in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the website privacy controls.
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for direct marketing or any other purpose.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal data:
1. to the extent that it is required by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal information
E. International Data Transfers
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
F. Retention of Personal Data
1. In this Section F, we have set out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
2. The personal data we process will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding anything else in this section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that it is required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Personal data security
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. All electronic transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. The user acknowledges that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of the data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our website).
This policy may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your Rights
The user may request access to his personal data that is stored. The provision of such data is associated with the provision of an appropriate proof of identity. For this purpose, we accept a photocopy of your passport, ID card or driving license and a copy of the utility bill with your current address. We may hide your personal data at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to opt-out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Information update
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal data we hold about you.
1. The names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use multiple websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookies;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Delete all cookies “; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browser data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data. pages and plugins “before clicking” Clear data browsing “.
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.